The Ilumo PAR is a fixed beam angle LED PAR fixture with features normally only found on high end fixtures. The standard light engine is fully calibrated and features 5 colour mixing to produce a colour gamut 20% greater than its competition.
A graphical touch user interface provides simple intuitive operation with modes providing simple RGB operation or more advanced LED control.
The fixture provides DMX and Ethernet protocols as standard and a 7.5” filter frame allows beam angle adjustment with additional diffusion filters.
- Red, Green, Blue, Lime, Cyan LED engine *
- Homogenized optics
- Theatrical grade 16 bit flicker free dimming
- Selectable ultra smooth dimmer curves
- Factory colour calibrated Light Engine
- i-LED Colour-Match™ technology
- Industry Standard 7.5” filter frame
- RDM functionality
- DMX 512 In / Thru
- Ethernet control as standard
- Ease of operation via full colour graphic OLED user interface and touch sense buttons
- Ultra quite thermostatic fan cooling
- Housing can be powder coated any RAL colour on request
Red, Green, Blue, Lime, Cyan
|Colour temperature range||
2700K to 6500K
|Beam angle range||
31 degrees (FWHM)
|Beam angle control||
|Gobo gate size||
|LED Flicker control||
Fixed flicker free 1.2kHz
16 bit high frequency PWM with tungsten emulation
Accepts industry standard 7.5” filter frame
powerCON In and thru
80-264 VAC 47-63Hz
60A max at 230 VAC
0.7A at 230 VAC
|Ambient Operating Temp||
0 to 40 degrees C ambient
Ultra-quite thermostatically controlled fan.
Powder coated steel chassis
Black, White, Custom
Yoke with 13mm hole
Request More Information on this LED Lighting Product
Fill out the form on the right to request more information from Innovation LED regarding this product and more.